When temperatures start to dip below -20, Calgarians start thinking about winter getaways. YYCfit exhibitor, G Adventures, is a good place to start for the adventure traveller. G Adventures has defined (and redefined) small group travel for over 25 years, and provides excursions for a variety of travelers, including YOLO tours, Active tours, Local Living tours and even National Geographic journeys.
G Adventures is also differentiated in that they have a strong focus on sustainable tourism, which they deliver on in a variety of ways:
• Through Planterra Foundation, the G Adventures nonprofit organization established in 2003 to support and empower women, at-risk youth and indigenous communities through a number of sustainable tourism projects
• Through economic investment, G Adventures works with locally-owned businesses to ensure travel dollars benefit and strengthen local communities
• Animal welfare – G Adventures is committed to ensuring that all animals encountered on their tours are treated humanely
G Adventures is currently offering 15% off tours booked before December 30th – visit https://www.gadventures.com/travel-deals/12-days-of-g/ to take advantage.
So, all that’s left to decide….is where to go?
• Galapagos Land and Sea
• Tanzania Safari Experience
• Rome to Madrid on a Shoestring
• Amazon Riverboat and Machu Picchu Adventure
• Vietnam Hike, Bike and Kayak
These are just a handful of the more than 80 excursions available – see a full list at https://www.gadventures.com/travel-deals/12-days-of-g/.